Don't know why there's no sun up in the sky...

Day started irritatingly with me missing my train by literally one second, and then the next London train breaking down in Brighton station. Sometimes I loathe commuting. Work was a pretty dire affair, with lots of directionless slog. I did have a swim at lunchtime which was good and skin not completely rebelling. This helped lower slightly my stress levels which are very high at the moment. Worked late then had a couple of cheeky beers with some work pals Andrew and John, and Paul a freelancer I am working with. Eventually the call of the seagull grew strong in me. Home and a Chinese takeaway.

Below a mad storm today photographed from my office window. It whitened the streets of south London with a thick carpet of hailstones. Lots of thunder and lightning. All quite lively.

Comments

Kate said…
Nice photo - looks like hocus pocus has occured. I was cursing not having my camera with me yesterday.