Up to London with Anton, plotting our next walk. Then I met Reuben on the platform at Victoria for one of our three minute chats. He was looking perky I thought.

Then a bit groundhog dayish. Work a bit of a tiresome slog; another swim; another tetchy conversation about the dog advert; etc. etc.

This broken by a brief trip to a car showroom near Chiswick Roundabout. The Gnome being the potential buyer and me trying not to say anything stupid. We wanted to experience what it was like to be sold this particular car. The result was underwhelming & I hate cars, and conversations about cars. The bored seeming salesman had a big scab on his head and I wondered if he got it through talking about cars too much.

Home at eightish and vegged out watching the TV feeling tired and, for no good reason, faintly cheesed off.

Good news was that a card sent by Kate and Gavin from Guernsey arrived today. They gave it to a hotel employee to post at the beginning of Feb. My card is a very tasteful depiction of a family of four Guernsey Teds having a picnic outside Sausmarez Manor.

And so to bed.

Comments