Up early to eat porridge and drink coffee with Mum and Mase. On the way to Hammersmith I paused for a wee at Baker Street where two men were cottaging, which seemed rather early. Each to his own I suppose. Bumped into Camilla on the tube, who I last spoke to when we were filming in January, and walked with her to the agency.

Work a slog all day. Had to turn my mobile phone off as I was being hounded. Me and The Gnome locked ourselves away to try to get a grip on the car pitch. We are slightly twitchy about this, but I was still surprised that he wasn't more reassured when I explained he could relax as I'd been on a dodgem over the weekend.

Managed to go for a swim at lunch. Today the shallow end of the pool was roped off to enable half a dozen larger ladies to perform aqua aerobics. Every now and again I glimpsed them underwater through my goggles. They looked like graceful hippos, but when this thought occurred to me I snorted water up my nose and almost drowned.

And talking of poetic justice the Rogue Scholars site has my poems on. Should be 30,000 feet and not 3,000 feet... and beginning of another poem they chose not to use got attached to the end of A sparrow at 30,000 feet. But I am sure they will sort it out soon.

Early to bed tonight, to try and shake off this dratted tiredness as there is another slogging day tomorrow.

Comments