Braindead and overtired.

Journey into London with Anton. He said that his walking related purchase, to actual walk ratio was in the region of 26:1. On the train we had a moment to pore over maps for our walk tomorrow in Ashdown forest.

Work another slog today, but me and The Gnome have come up with some good stuff this week and we are still being big and clever.

A Gnome-related incident: Mike looked at this blog for the first time on Friday and was a bit surprised to find himself referred to as The Gnome all the time. I told him I mean it in an affectionate spirit, but I am not sure he wasn't galled by it. One thing about him which is really galling is that he keeps a guitar by his desk and he is about 12-14 times better at playing it than me.

Zombied home and, pausing only to shovel down a Chinese takeaway, went straight to bed.

Comments