Decidedly ratty today. But sat in with the Dutch contraceptives people again and they were positively happy, which was cheering. Otherwise ratty. I'm finding that people are largely in the wrong today. All of them.

On Monday I had a splendid time with Michel and Matt and others, and ended up crashing at their place. But this has led to more self-recriminations. I seem to be drinking too much at the moment.

Took a day off work yesterday feeling out of sorts. Haven't taken a day off work through being out of sorts for a long time. Found myself cleaning the bathroom and floors, and wasting time and listening to the radio.

Toby arrived in torrential rain, and after a bit we went out to Tandoori Nights. There are few proper curries to be had in Canada. Always sad to say goodbye -- but walked home after seeing him to the station feeling pleased to have spent so much time with him lately.

Received some excellent photos from Ontario on Monday from Joan. Pictures of dogs and fawns and other images that bring the great outdoors to a stuffy Hammersmith office. It's ridiculous but I'm getting itchy feet already. But I do have a trip to Munich planned for the week after next, which will be my first time in Germany.


Comments