Catfights and an old face

An alien ginger cat broke into the house last night resulting in a tremendously loud cat fight at around 4:30. Lorraine sprang up. I dragged myself out of bed eventually, and saw a ginger cat bolting out of the house. It must have made it in through the microchip catflap hot on Brian's tail

A fitful doze. Both up early, and Lorraine spilling things inside the fridge and then spilling soya milk over my trousers. Lorraine dropped me off in time for the 7:17 into London. Bumped into my old art director Mike, who I dubbed 'the gnome' on this blog when I was trying to keep everyone anonymous. Good to see him, and we were able to have a chat on the tube. Mike looks unchanged, despite it being ages since we spoke.

Work okay, though it seemed I was about to be released back into the wild for the week, but some work was found, and I ended up working through lunch (only ten minutes' lunchtime walk,  chiz) and left work a bit late. Heard from Sarah B who had sad news about her mother. Otherwise a not too eventful day, luckily. Home and Lorraine a bit cheesed off from a poor day. Spoke to Mum this evening and told her about our trip to Folkestone, where my great grandparents had lived and mum visited lots as a child. Then L and I sloped off to bed. Just dropping off to sleep and Betty phoned and there was a leak upstairs which was dripping nastily into her flat. Poor thing.

Comments