A second look

A low key day, Lorraine not feeling very well, and I still had a sore throat. Calliope this morning again trying to catch shadow birds.

Lorraine went into town with Beth to sort out phones, and do some shopping.  I did some work up at my desk. Later in the afternoon, Lorraine and I walked up to Osborne Road to be shown around the new house. Betty met us there for a look round too. Lorraine and I very excited by seeing it again, and Betty liked it too. Felt really cheery that the house was better than I remembered it.

Then we popped into the Preston Park Tavern, which is the one of our new local pubs, and had a swift drink sitting outside, before sauntering home. A quiet night indoors half watching the guilty pleasure of the X Factor and eating the tasty spaghetti bolognese that Betty had cooked for us. 

Calliope at it again.


Comments