Slow

Woke up early to play with my new MacBook Air sitting up in bed drinking tea, while Lorraine dozed beside me. It is a thing of beauty and I worked happily till Lorraine woke up and I tore myself away from its seductive screen to do some food shopping.

Back to cook a roast dinner which Beth arose from bed to eat before going home. Laura remained in bed till well into the afternoon after the girls had returned home in the small hours. Then Beth off to the station, and an emergency drive there to hand her the bag of pies she was using as part of a something she was staging.

Disappointingly, I went on to develop a severe headache so lay low on the sofa for the rest of the day. Despite this, a gripping documentary about Felix Baumgartner's leap. He was phobic about the compression suit he had to wear, and the smell of the rubber made him feel panicky. Knowing this makes me admire him even more.

Comments