No dramas

A bad night's sleep at Lorraine's. A massive student party in a nearby house spilled out into the back garden at 3am, with people playing drums, saxophone, guitar etc. Even after complaining, we had to move room to get some peace. Rather poor especially as it was an early start this morning as Betty asked me to go with her to Kingston College drama school.

On arrival I imperiously asked the course tutor (who happened to be standing behind a counter) to make me a cup of tea. Then there was some waiting about in a room full of nervous auditioners busy filling out forms. The tension so great that even as a moral supporter it made me want to wring my hands. Then we were shown about some good facilities. After this rubbernecking Beth did her audition. She was first, and came out very pleased with how it had gone. We were back in Brighton by early afternoon. I had been filming the excursion which she has now loaded onto her facebook page.

Later I met Lorraine in the Basketmakers after her rehearsal, and had some tasty food there and a vocal pipe soothing beer, followed by a quiet night on the gold sofa.

Below two stills from my new movie camera. Betty on the train, and Betty looking happy after her audition.

Comments