A singing school

Up to the smoke yet again, after bribing Calliope with prawns. Absurd, but I feel quite guilty about leaving her alone during the days.

A long mondayish Monday. However still managed to have something of a laugh with Sean, while we worked on the interminable neuropathic pain. After work I bumped into Craig on the street on the way back to the station. He had Eva with him, and they were waiting for Matty boy.

I however was unable to stop, as I had to shoot home as I was due to meet my other friend Matt the composer. Went to where he was rehearsing his choir, who were learning Handel's Messiah. Sitting there listening to them made me feel Christmassy, and as if I were in an episode of Inspector Morse.

They were rehearsing in a room next to St Michael's church in Brighton, where we are thinking of staging This concert will fall in love with you. There is an area in the church which will be perfect, and room for 100 seats. Chatting to Matt about all the possibilities of the venue, which seem many and various. Tried to picture myself in there doing the biz, listening to Matt's music. The vision not clear yet.

Home at 10 chatting to Lorraine on my mobile phone, and then had to do some work before slouching into bed past midnight.

Comments