Mary Jane in court this morning to negotiate for the children being allowed to leave the US. They meet again in a few weeks. Most of the day's thoughts revolving around this.

Otherwise lurked at home for the John the Plumber this morning.

J the P, peering into the cistern and shaking head, "Nasty!"
Me: "What do you expect... It's a toilet."

Naturally my cistern needs an obscure type of valve, not a bog standard one (arf!), to be specially delivered. So till Saturday there is an unsavoury struggling with buckets.

Into work late. Tired. People kept giving me lots of tedious work to do which was far from optimal.

I am on mini-health kick, however, and the Gnome is copying me. For lunch I drank green tea and ate vine tomatoes, and a little humous, and a few oatcakes and fruits. The Gnome consumed a packet of six pitta breads, a family sized tub of humous and a bag of carrots.

And writing a short poem about Coventry Cathedral.

Comments