Interview day

Still very lethargic today, and wondering if any slight improvement were not to do with taking my statin. My main business of the day, was interviewing Richard Skinner, whose work I really like. He writes fiction, non fiction and poetry and is like a successful version of me. I could learn a lot from him. Lovely guy. Thinking about this, took much of the day. Did a meditation with Lorraine at lunchtime which helped lots. Having done a few of these interviews, it sometimes forget that being an interviewee is quite daunting. Everyone seems to pull it off with aplomb, however.  

After the interview was done, at a little after four, we went off to do some shopping together. And posted a jacket Sian had left back to her. Then the health food shop and Morrisons. Shopping with Lorraine always feels like fun.

Home and a quiet night, watching a bit of Wimbledon tennis and then The Orville. 



Comments