Anton's birthday

Finishing off the job this morning, chatting with Keith and having to tweak a mind map. Lorraine and Sam drove off to Basingstoke to see Glenice.  

Anton and Bob's birthdays today. Off into town this afternoon to do some shopping, including a speciality booze shop where I bought a bottle of Linie Aquavit for Anton. A message to Bob and a promise of a meet up. Running about in a bit of a frenzy in town. 

My background stress levels are absurdly high, with all this house uncertainty. However, our buyers are coming around this weekend so it will be good to see the whites of their eyes.

In the early evening I sauntered around to Anton's place, and hung out with Anton and Oskar, who had been to Reading Festival and had a lively time and he was telling me about the music he liked. I impressed him a little saying I had met Aitch - who is a big hero these days - which surprised him. 

Lorraine arrived, and Klaudia and Anne filtered downstairs too. A cheery evening. Klaudia off to Birmingham Uni. Oskar to BHASVIC where Beth went to do his A levels. Anton and I went down to Preston Street to collect a couple of monster bags of Chinese food, and have a cheeky half in the Royal Sovereign while we were waiting. 

Then back up to his house to strap on the nosebag.Of course we had completely over ordered, and I filled up every corner. Have not eaten Chinese food for ages.

Lorraine and I hopped into a cab. My top hat slightly askew. 

Below Lorraine, Klaudia, Anne, Anton and Oskar. 



Comments