Barnsley bagged

So up with fewer yelps of pain and curses than of late, and reviewed some work for mes amis in Paris, and sent it off, then after some technology wrangling, Sarah and I managed to record a good interview. Delighted, after yesterday's mystery shenanigans.  Sarah, once into it, was a relaxed and impressive interviewee, and her book The Thoughts, is excellent. 

Then a couple of tweaks back from the client, and barring another Parisian tweak should they need it, I am done with work till after the move.  

Then Lorraine drove me off to town, where I had a massage from Jewel -- probing painfully at times, and bits that were very sore indeed. Afterwards I said to Jewel that I had been in a fight, and she asked me if I had won it. I had because for the first time for six days I am able to stand up something like straight again.  Jewel, as noted on this blog many times, is a lovely woman and excellent at her job.  She had massaged Lorraine recently too so knew all about our Seaford adventures.

Collected by Lorraine who had efficiently been shopping as I was on the table. When I was home I began to be able to do things like taping boxes and carefully filling them, which made me feel much happier, that I wasn't just watching Lorraine do everything. Suddenly I feel the looming deadline of the move, is possible. 

Still bushed and sore backed by late afternoon. I rallied enough to cook a stir fry, the first time I have cooked anything for a while too. To bed early.


 

Comments