After talking to a bloke called David who came to work to talk interestingly and motivationally about pitching, I bought Paul McKenna's Change your life in 7 days.

I have listened to the hypnotic cd twice and read a bit of the book. It is all about reprogramming yourself and the CD is extraordinary. I listened to it last night for the first time. It put me into a relaxed trance from which I emerged from right on cue as he said "one" counting in reverse at the end of the tape. Soon I will burst Nietzsche-style from this tatty chrysalis and achieve world domination -- if I finish the book and listen to the CD a few more times. Allegedly.

Next I may attempt his How to stop being a porker through pies and mindpower one.

Otherwise work okay, although I feel tired. The journey into Hammersmith seeming quite reasonable after Tuesday's Mission Unspeakable to Birmingham. This morning I listened to my hypnotic CD too which almost put me to sleep, but in a Peter Kenny Uber Alles kind of way.

Today quite slow at work. But was called up by Marja for the first time in ages, and am going to meet her next week.

Also called Sophie too about going to our old personal tutor's retirement party at Warwick University at the end of October. Could be a bit of a wheeze.

Maddog called too, sounding understandably twitchy waiting to go to for a third interview for a new job. Contemplating another earlyish escape as I am babysitting that Baby Klauds tonight.

Comments