Spouses night

More recording today with Robin, redoing the section about Ann Perrin and ending with a lighter bit that Robin had found some research about which insects were most mentioned in haiku. Lots more editing, and I sent the whole episode off to Robin for more tweaks. 

Lorraine went to Beth's house for a few hours to do some gardening. 

Spoke to Mum and have rearranged my trip up to London to early next week as I am feeling a bit under the weather. However no time for indulging in being a wuss, as Lorraine and I went into Brighton tonight to meet up with Mark and Carol and Peter and Julie. We met in the mesmerist for a cheeky drink and then went to Petit Pois for some nice food. Everyone played nicely, and Lorraine enjoyed herself too. Pete and Julie were both police officers, and Lorraine feels a bit natural identification with them, having worked as a nurse and teacher. The whole idea of public service. Lorraine also liked Carol, having talked to her more. A very cheery and successful evening. 

Lorraine and I hopped on a 12 bus home. All well. 

A very blurry photo of Carol, Peter, Julie and Mark. Lorraine and I not pictured.





Comments