An interlude

Some communication with new agency, and Val called me from Paris to ask if I have any availability too. This all good news. Two lots of work now speeding towards me. This is great as people will generally pay you for it. Feeling a tiny bit like a money magnet again. Worked for several hours on my story.

However, today something of an interlude. I read a book about plotting called, Take off your pants! Outline Your Books for Faster, Better Writing, by Libbie Hawker, which was about plotting and not flying by the seat of your pants. It was short but practical, and I gleaned a couple of useful things to help me with the current horror writing project.

Background babble of Brexit chaos this week. It is a festival of headless chickens.

Went for a walk before the rain started today. Saw the aftermath of the blown down tree nearby. Adrenaline pumping stuff round here I can tell you.

Spoke to Mum today, and Mason getting new hearing aids which are apparently very good.

When Lorraine got home, after parents evening, we watched an episode of Fleabag, which was excellent.


Comments