Whirring mind

Bad night. Slept soundly till 2.30am, then lay awake till 6:30, mind whirring with things I need to do. Spent much of the day dog tired, and cross referencing three documents at a time and adding complex footnotes and references. Torture for a befuddled mind.

Looking forward to seeing Carl and Bob tomorrow night. And the weekend beyond.

I have lots of interesting correspondence to catch up on too, such as with Edward Chaney, the literary heir of GB Edwards who the lovely Jane Mosse put me in touch with, and with Mindy who has taken excellently to writing. Thanks to Mindy there is also the opportunity to write a short Skelton Yawngrave piece to be professionally recorded for a new children's website. Richard has been sending me some excellent poems about Guernsey too. So slightly straining at the leash while slaving on arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis today.

Had a note from my old pal Mick Ginty who has "recently upgraded" his girfriend Lucy to a fiancee and they are to be married in November. This good news as Mick is a lovely man.

Otherwise trying to catch up on this blog. Blogger suddenly is loading all my photos sideways, so there are still many to come if I can sort this out.

Comments