Sunday Lunch

Lorraine and I had a slow start to the day, then walked off to meet Pat and Maureen, and Pete and Charleen in the Wellington for lunch. Enjoyed chatting with Charleen who I don't know too well. She surprised me by saying she had been with a friend to Auschwitz recently on a visit to Poland. Pete and Charleen with lots to sort out, but things going well. Pete fully qualified as an electrician too recently. The Welly's owner Simon came out and was being very charming to Pat and Maureen. 

Pete dropped off Pat and Maureen here and they had a snooze on the sofa and Lorraine drove them home again. Pete and Charleen went for a walk up Seaford Head. I lay low. Chatted with Mum and generally enjoyed a quiet evening. Not feeling tremendously energetic still. 


Comments

Tiffany said…
I want to share my experience of getting rid of my herpes with no side effects, thanks to Dr. Ajayi. I was diagnosed with herpes 5 years ago and was taking medications, but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I started looking for possible cures and came across a comment about Dr. Ajayi and his herbal medicine. I contacted him, and he guided me through the process. He prepared the herbs, shipped them to me with instructions and dosage, and I took the medicine as prescribed. After a few days, I did a blood test twice, and the results came out negative. I was completely cured of herpes. I am so grateful to Dr. Ajayi for all he did. If you need help with herbal remedies, you can contact him via email at ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com, call/WhatsApp him at +2348119071237, or visit his website https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com.