Lifeless

Both Lorraine and I feeling lifeless and unwell this morning, Lorraine sounding a bit like Barry White. Quite a bit of Covid about at the moment so it was worth using up our last tests. Both negative. We slept in till ten, and dozed more this afternoon too. Steve texted to say he had a bug that floored him for a day, but is now repairing. I hope we have that one. I finished Carlo Rovelli's The Order of Time. Immediately ordered another short work by him, Seven Brief Lessons on Physics. Another chapter of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader after we'd crept off to bed. 

Also attended an Understory Conversation, which required me to sit in front of my screen and listen mostly. which was, as ever, interesting. I posted to Mariscat Sampler to Charlotte a week ago, from the post office with a first class stamp, which has never arrived. It adds to a list of wifi, trains, buses etc and other things linked to communication that have been a bit haywire lately. Astrologers would call it Mercury in retrograde, but I don't believe any of that nonsense. Or do I? 

Profoundly happy I didn't have to work today, or make excuses to anyone.

Comments

I want to share my experience of getting rid of my herpes with no side effects, thanks to Dr. Ajayi. I was diagnosed with herpes 5 years ago and was taking medications, but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I started looking for possible cures and came across a comment about Dr. Ajayi and his herbal medicine. I contacted him, and he guided me through the process. He prepared the herbs, shipped them to me with instructions and dosage, and I took the medicine as prescribed. After a few days, I did a blood test twice, and the results came out negative. I was completely cured of herpes. I am so grateful to Dr. Ajayi for all he did. If you need help with herbal remedies, you can contact him via email at ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com, call/WhatsApp him at +2348119071237, or visit his website https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com.