Poking my nose outside

Improving today, with an accompanying antsy feeling. Lorriane lagging behind a little. Another blood oxygen test. Both of us in the pink. Chatted to Mum. Anton called too.

I finished Virginia Woolf's memoir Sketch of the Past, interesting in all kinds of ways, but an incomplete account of her life of course, but interesting to me because of childhood memories.

An actual short walk this afternoon. Down to the sea, which was wild and grey.  Felt a bit sore in the lung department, but otherwise okay. But ran out of gas quite soon.The view down Edinburgh road, which is not far from us. Windy and bracing. 



Comments

Tiffany said…
I want to share my experience of getting rid of my herpes with no side effects, thanks to Dr. Ajayi. I was diagnosed with herpes 5 years ago and was taking medications, but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I started looking for possible cures and came across a comment about Dr. Ajayi and his herbal medicine. I contacted him, and he guided me through the process. He prepared the herbs, shipped them to me with instructions and dosage, and I took the medicine as prescribed. After a few days, I did a blood test twice, and the results came out negative. I was completely cured of herpes. I am so grateful to Dr. Ajayi for all he did. If you need help with herbal remedies, you can contact him via email at ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com, call/WhatsApp him at +2348119071237, or visit his website https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com.