Not ill but walking

A bit of my own writing this morning. Having opted not to infect Mum and Mas with Pat and Maureen's bug, everyone of course was brighter, and the sniffles I'd sniffed last night turned into nothing. In fact everyone recovered enough that Lorraine took Pat and Maureen to the local mobility shop, where they bought some reclining chairs specially designed for older people's comfort.  

I took myself for a long walk this afternoon, and made progress on being able to climb Seaford head. Walking south down Chyngton Lane, and up South Hill road to the barn. As I was walking along the unmade road of Chyngton Lane I had to keep stepping off as I was being passed by cars laden with funeral goers attending a wake. 

I mooched up South Hill Road and up to the top and walked down to take a few snaps of the Seven Sisters, and then made my way to the seafront. A decent walk and am gradually overcoming my open spaces neurosis on Seaford Head. Walking there by the Martello Tower, Lorraine called out to me, and there they all were in the car. I walked home as the sky clouded over threateningly, and found I had done about 13k paces, which was good.  Views on Seaford Head, and back on the seafront at Seaford.







Comments