New shoes

Scorcher time renewed. Lorraine and I slowly getting organised for holidays, and shutting down business of all kinds for a couple of weeks. I feel a great need to escape at the moment. After looking at my shrinking coffers online, what better thing to do than go shopping. So Lorraine and I went into town where I bought a pair of sneakers to replace my holed ones, a pair of light loafers, some paper to paint on, as I am going to break out my watercolours on holiday as we should have a balcony to sit on and a view. Lorraine looked at various dresses and so on. Nice to be strolling about, although it was very hot.

Eventually at around four o'clock we popped into The Bath Arms to get some food, and gulp down some lager shandy, as it was scorching. Home, Lorraine quite sleepy. Tom here tonight, and chatting to him, while obsessively playing the simple but obsession-inducing game Wood Puzzle Lorraine showed me a couple of weeks ago, on my phone.

Comments