A slow motion tussle

A good day today. Able to work on poems on the train, and then slide around the circle line reading more Lowell poems. Lots to do this morning, a lull then a bit of a rush at the end. The work Lidya and I have been doing went down well, which was a relief.

A walk in Hyde Park at lunchtime. A completely different experience, being sunny and mild. Saw people feeding parakeets from their hands. Also saw herons and cormorants, not feeding from people's hands.

Left a bit late. Got into a slow motion and completely silent tussle with a man on the circle line who sat next to me, and proceeded to lean on me as if I were a wall. Had to fend him off. On the train to Brighton doing a bit more on my laptop, and reading more Robert Lowell. I find his work enjoyably readable.  Home by cab tonight, and Dawn was there so I had a chance to tell her I had liked David. Cats being weird at the moment, because they are being left alone a lot. Lorraine had found a packet of dreamies that had been bitten through and robbed. Immediate suspicion fell on Calliope.

After Dawn left, one more Cylon episode and then sleep.

Below a parakeet, a Henry Moore and a photographer and a heron.






Comments