Between the lists

Lorraine working from home today, with one of her colleagues. I, semi-miraculously, finished all the things on the giant list, including sending to the marketing book off to a publisher in New York, and I began to wonder what else to do. Obviously the next thing is to write another list. Beginning to feel a little hermit like and emptied of ideas and creativity by the end of the day.

Dawn came around for supper this evening, and it was good to see her, not least because she has invited me to do another day in a school with gifted and talented children. Lorraine and Dawn excitably buying plants on the internet. A nice meal, with Dawn, Betty and my lovely wife.

Lorraine and I then stayed up late, watching the excellently atmospheric Wolf Hall and another shrugging Spiral. I need to get out more.

Comments