Quiet

Feeling a tad brighter this morning, and unlike every day last week, and didn't yawn my entire journey into London. Also walking in a reasonably human way again, which is nice. Work tolerable, working for many hours with Aseir in Quiet, one of a pair of small meeting rooms, the other being called Peace. Found the half hour between 4:00pm and 4:30pm lasted some three or four hours in subjective PK time. A sensation I never have while working from home.

Pat asked me to stay on for some time to work on a large website and other bits. This a boost to the Kenny coffers and means that after this stint, and the other work I have been doing, the wolf will have backed well away from my door, which is good news - and will presage a big period of being able to work at my things again without worrying.

Home listening to Never Let Me Go, by Kasuo Ishiguro on my iPod, a book which is proving quietly fascinating. Home and decided to send at the last minute a poem for the Guernsey poems on the buses competition. And watch the new first edition of The Inbetweeners, which is an unpleasant but very funny take on adolescent boys in a suburban school.

And so to bed after playing football with Calliope, who becomes very demanding in the evening when I work in London.

Comments