Two babycinos please

I found myself in a parent and toddler group this morning keeping an eye on young Oskar. Held at St Nicholas's church, the place was swarming with toddlers and under four year olds generally dancing around and singing and playing with toys. Rick and my next door neighbour Steve there too. And apart from young Oskar howling for about 20 seconds, all was well, and he fell asleep in my arms. If you want to talk to ladies, it transpires, having a sleeping baby in your arms is absolutely the way to go.

Then Rick and I went with three babies and two buggies to a cafe. Rick telling me he is getting a band together and that their rehearsals are going well. Anna met us in the cafe, saying that the school she had been checking out with Anton for Klaudia was good. Klaudia ran up and sat on my knee, elegantly drinking her babycino, (Rick's daughter had a soya milk babycino) and entertainingly engulfing and regurgitating entire marshmallows, which made her hands sticky and forced her to wipe them on my trousers.

I had a peppermint tea, which is one of the few things that I can drink that don't make me feel nauseous at the moment. On that note, spoke to Lorraine who is still feeling vile. This evil queasy bug must go. It is draining my energy.

Went back home and worked again. I have set up a work-orientated blog called Peter Kenny: the daywork. In its early days yet, but will link into the other site I have now almost finished.

Heard from Katie in Romania, who is shooting a viral film. Being drafted into the cast too apparently.

Comments