Shamefully hung over this morning. Also consumed cigars last night so feel utterly polluted. Was out drinking with some amigos from the agency and things became a little messy and as usual I liberally shared my opinions about things. Fortunately I had the presence of mind to return home reasonably early only to discover that Mrs Kenny had cooked for us for the first time since she broke her leg. Being drunk I was however in a state of profound wrongness so I didn't comment on this.

Woke up in the early stirrings of the morn with a despicable headache as all manner of winged fiends chattered in the street outside. Blasted parakeets especially noisy. When I looked at Mrs Kenny I knew I was still in a state of wrongness which I remedied with a cup of lemon and ginger tea and some sort of apology.

Felt as I travelled into work on the tube that everyone seemed cleaner than me.

Work... And my partner Andy is now on holiday, so everything a bit more pants than usual. I've been enjoying the converstions he's been having over the last week which all go like this:

Person: "So Andy, where are you going on your holidays?"
Andy: "Canaries."

The more I heard this the funnier it got, but I find birds inherently quite funny. Don't think I mentioned the other day as I was helping Mrs Kenny into a taxi to go to hospital that in the tree across the road I witnessed the outbreak of a strange and noisy new airwar: parakeets vs herons.

I joined the blogging brits ring and looked at the blog of its founder called Bacon Cheese and Oatcakes -- and she mentioned this blog in her own, which was a nice surprise. I really liked this page a lot as a way of summarising a life in 100 points.





Comments