Brian the cat in my bad books

A day of solitude, which I enjoyed. Working in the kitchen with the cats this morning, then off to the gym just after lunch. An enjoyable session. Getting mum to provide information about her parking tickets so I can appeal. The computer has already said no, but it's worth a go. Filled out the forms on the website but this crashed six times in a row on the same section. There was also an option to write to them, so I printed it all off. 

Lorraine home at 10 am after doing lots with Pat and Maureen. Happy to have her back safely.

Still struggling with Brian and my attempt to train him to go outside to the toilet. He does when I am watching him, but when he is left to his own civics he will pee in one of two places. It makes me furious. I found he had peed in the living room just as we were going to bed. 

Comments