Fluency

Lorraine off to her personal trainer this morning. I was up early and had a good morning's writing, stuff coming with pleasing fluency, until I texted Adele to find out when the glass meeting was. Turns out it had already started, then I spoke to Mum and to text to Keith.  As there are train strikes, Weds and Friday, Mum and agreed I shall come up again on Monday, which will be fun. Talking about Dave's propensity to throw plates and cups into the air.

Felt bad about not going to the glass class. It seems one of the things makes me squirm most letting people I like down. Anyway, I returned to writing as I was on a bit of a roll until about two.

Meditation at lunchtime with Lorraine, then I zoomed off to the gym where I lummoxed about for about 45  mins, and Morrisons, and on my return sat happily in the glasshouse with Lorraine, making up strange pots with big wholes and cutting out circles of water retentive fabric for the bottom as she repotted assorted plants. Our glasshouse is a happy place.

Indoors and I cooked a sort of Thai based chicken noodle dish with stuff in it, like water chestnuts, bean shoots, mushrooms ginger, chilli and fresh coriander, based on the lemony chicken stock I made the other day. We liked it. Then we sat and read on the sofa, and  watched a little TV. Trying to watch less and read and walk more. The traditional rejection from Magma Magazine just before dinner. Boo. 

Below baby broad beans are surprisingly pretty.




Comments