Bank Holiday Sunday. Somewhat anxious and out of sorts today.

Spent the morning cleaning and organising my house, and shuffling through reams of paper -- but with the result of feeling like I'd accomplished very little.

Beautiful day outside. Sarah, who is quite heavily pregnant again, and her pretty daughter Amelia who is approaching two came by today. Felt sorry for Sarah who has a mountain of things to cope with... Court cases; fighting her own unfair dismissal; trying to sell her house; being pregnant; and the aftermath of having been very worried about Frase after his heart operation. Her daughter is clearly a source of joy to her parents, being very sweet-natured and cheerful.

Later we went with Anton, Anna, Brian and Baby Klauds down to the sea. The weather meanwhile had turned cold and it was quite chilly as we sat outside a cafe eating. Anton and I played with the kids on the swings. After found a cafe venue called the Sanctuary, which is a venue for fringe plays and poetry readings, which I shall return to.

A momentary scare as I thought I had lost my credit card, but was later able to reclaim it from the shop I'd left it in.

Spoke to MJ who was stressed and not having a good day.

Then a nice evening with Brian, Anna and Anton eating Antonburgers which were delicious.

Comments