I'm sure I'm omitting all the fabulously interesting stuff, and leaving only the dregs - as I've been too busy to keep this going properly in the last few weeks. Among other things I have been slaving over this huge website on erectile dysfunction. However there is a holiday is in sight -- Mrs Kenny and me are off to Greece in about ten days time for two big weeks.

Have joined a new swimming pool which is actually close to where I work. Have been slipping off at lunchtime or before work and it is helping me relax, although seems only marginally to be affecting the sumoesque nobility of my figure.

This weekend it was my wedding anniversary. Mrs Kenny and I went out to our favourite restaurant, the Glasshouse in Kew Village this lunchtime and had a marvellous meal and bottle of wine. She got me some nice books and a teeshirt, I gave her some perfume that she'd smelled on Loretta last weekend and really liked. Saw a photo of me executing a perfect star jump during the wedding last week, which was quite funny.

Got a new kind of especially swinish spam that crashed my inbox lately so with Mrs Kenny's help have just renewed contact with the outside world again.

Listening to a fab record lately by Les Nubians called One step forward. They are two sisters from Cameroon who live in Paris, and sing mostly in French.

Feel somewhat bitter and twisted about my own output. Work is getting in the way of my life again. I have not done any writing of my own for a long time. AnotherSun is drifting somewhat. One of these days I am going to take a huge sabbatical, and write all the stuff I need to get out of my system.

The amazing weather we've been having broke today. Friday lunchtime had a really nice time sitting by the river drinking some beers. Which is where Matt told me the best story of the week. Apparently Matt had gone on a trip to Cooper's Hill to roll cheeses. This involves flinging yourself down a hill after a cheese, and is plainly mad and extremely dangerous. Matt drove to Gloucestershire but for due to an foreign earthquake which necessitated the cheese paramedics flying abroad the event was cancelled. Eventless Matt and his pal lurked about until a Sky film crew produced a false cheese and invited them re-enact cheese rolling on the empty hillside for their cameras. Matt and his mate flung themselves down in the approved manner -- mainly on his backside -- Matt claimed it was broadcast in the midlands.

And I for one am inclined to believe him.

Comments