Still no sign of a date for moving to Brighton, but the move from Chiswick has been profoundly good for my mood. Despite going back to live with my mother it actually feels like a step forward. And I have been fed porridge coffee and toast in the morning which is a fab way to start the day.

Have been burning the candle at both ends lately. Last week, for example, I went to see pop group Keane in the Brixton Academy. They were inoffensive enough with some tunes. Not knowing their stuff I very much enjoyed watching the keyboard player rolling about about on his stool like someone from the Muppet Orchestra. Worth the entrance fee alone.

Daunting morning, working over the weekend on a piece for some junk mail magazine, which I have been told this morning isn't what they are looking for so back to the drawing board. Meanwhile a tsunami of work is roaring towards me, and I don't feel like doing any of it. Bah.

I don't know whats' going on but Shaila, yet another old pal from school, got in touch with me and I'm looking forward to going out with her next week.




Comments