Messrs H & H

Sent Robin the episode this morning, and she returned it with a few tweaks, uploaded and so on, and a relief to get this one uploaded. In the evening off to Brighton. Reading The Hatred of Poetry by Ben Learner on the train. So far it's a meh from me. 

To the Evening Star, where I met Mark and Peter, the Messrs H&H.  They were kind about Mason and Mum, and generally we put the world to rights over some enjoyable quaffs. I gave them each a copy of Snow. A cheeky pizza in Fatto a Mano in the North Laine, and after one in the Eagle, ended up in the Basketmakers. It hasn't changed, but though I keep expecting to recognise people in there, I didn't. A fine night. And nice to be meeting up with old school friends so regularly.

Just missed the Seaford train, so hopped on a bus instead, drinking a much needed litre of water. 

Comments