To Leeds to see Sam and Jade

Up and off to Leeds, by train. Somewhat fraught journey trying to get to the train on time at Kings Cross. However we made it up to Leeds in one piece, and trundled the case off to a hotel five minutes away from the station called the Cosmopolitan, which appeared to be surrounded by nightclubs.

The room fine, however. We had a micro snooze then out to meet Sam and Jade near the station.  Sam reliably easy to spot.  They took us to a nice pub whose name escapes me, where we had a drink, and finding a table and having so much to say, we ordered food there too. Reminded as I bought a round of beers and happily examining my change, of the more civilised pricing for beer in the North. Both Sam and Jade seem to be flourishing as a couple, and in their work. And interesting for me to hear what they are bending their intellects to philosophically as far as I can understand it that is.

Comments