Wilting flowers and tiger faces

Up in the morning and off to the smoke to work in Tavistock Square. Noticed yesterday the pile of wilting sunbaked flowers left on the pavement in remembrance of those people killed travelling on a bus there on 7th July 2005.

Another hot day, and despite being handed over five jobs none of them actually materialised so I spent much of the day kicking my heels and researching things for my own work. At the end of the day asked to take Friday off and return on Monday.

Sensibly availed myself of the free Thursday agency bar, however, and talked at length with German Lisa and Slug, arriving home rather late and with my top hat slightly askew.

Below walking along the office I sneaked this photo of a solitary man sitting in his own office with a painted tiger face.


Comments