Weirdly marvellous omelet

Lorraine working from home most of the day today, which was nice. I had a busy start, working from 7:30 writing copy before Keith and I joined up at 8:30. A presentation at 10:00 which went well. Hoping to present to the wider team this afternoon, but this was postponed.

Spoke to First Matie today, who had received a bizarre briefing where nobody knew anything, and she had to tell them it wasn't enough. She called me for a sense check on this, but as I was on a call by the time I returned it, the CD had already contacted her to apologise and give her a new brief. Very nice to chat to her though, and know that she is finding her way back into writing again, after a ghastly time of covid, and a diagnosis of epilepsy among other stuff. She is powering back.

A bit of an awkward afternoon. Keith not feeling ropey on some hefty antibiotics, and us thinking we should do work, even though our presentation had been postponed till the next day. Lorraine had to go into school to go to her personal trainer, then have a governors meeting. 

Chatted to Mum today, panning to go up next Wednesday.

After three days in the gym, I decided to simply go for a walk up to the hill after work. Nice to be there. Took no photos though, which is not like me. Then home. Lorraine working late, I made a salad, and Lorraine made a weirdly marvellous omelet when she got home.  Or maybe I was just starving.  

Comments