Back to the gym again

Up early and moved my computer to living room as Luke the plumber was around so we can get a certificate for our boiler. He called me to say that our luck had run out again, as there was two holes in the boiler covering. More money down the drain. We will have to get it fixed of course.  

A good chat with Carl today. Makes me laugh he does. He is coming south to see a neo-prog band called Big Big Train soon, and hopes to pop in and see Mum. 

As this going on I also finished my work for the pleasant Germans, and presented it to them. Sent them the document expecting their comments this afternoon but none came. 

Off to the gym instead. Hauling my dinosaur carcass through the springy mammalian students. Home to requests for more information from the account and other joys. Spoke to Mum in the afternoon, she had a successful conversation with her GP, her blood tests were okay, more tests in the local hospital soon.

A quiet evening in. Lorraine and I obsessively binging Star Trek Next Generation. Season 3, a marked improvement on the first two seasons which were quite poor.


Comments