Getting a wiggle on

Up early and having to get a wiggle on to complete my work before a presentation with new German clients at 10. Luckily I seemed to exceed expectations so they were all smiles, apart from them disagreeing with each other, in a sternly protracted way, over which of my concepts was best. They asked for a few more bits, and another regroup on Monday morning, but happy to have pleased them. Spoke to Keith just after, who was going into town this afternoon for a strategic beer. Another agency has sent us NDAs and stuff, so there will be work there too. The drought seems to have ended. 

Worked at my desk until the day done and I strolled up to the Hillfort as I had been manacled to the desk all day. I have a bit of an eye twitch going on at present. Looking at wild flowers a bit but too much going on in my brain at the moment to relax much.

Good house news. The survey done for the house in Seaford. No nasty surprises, the things that need work have all been outlined to us in great detail by the current owners. No other news from our buyers end. Hoping no news is good news.

Home and I sent off my timesheet for a second time, this time with the right dates, and then had a chat with Mum who is going to talk to her doctor on Monday. 

Then, with Lorraine safely home, Sam collected some curries and Lorraine and I continued our Star Trek binge.  It is escapist and fun. Both of us weary though and we were in bed by ten. Mad-for-it Friday nights being a distant memory.




Comments