In search of the crack

Raining and horrid weather. Did bits and pieces of my work, trying to get things organised. Spoke to Robin, and Lorraine drove me over this afternoon to the Sussex Back Pain Clinic, where I had another cracking session with young Bradley.Felt like I had a bit of a beating, as Bradley was quite determined to set about my back today. Still not had the great freeing crack, between two vertibrae that seem almost locked together.

Discussed football with Bradley, and the fact that Chelsea had finished in a position where they can qualify for the Champions League.

Found Lorraine in Beth's flat, where I had an excellent cup of tea. Beth said that Amy has a little trampoline in her room, and she can hear it when Amy has a little bounce now and then. Amy is very keen on exercise of all sorts, and goes out running before breakfast and so on.


Comments