Haircut 147

Up and finally heard from my French clients. I had emailed them this morning, having had an anxious dream that they had gone out of business. They said they had been very busy, and would get back to me this morning with feedback. I got it at 6:05pm, and simply ignored it.

Otherwise working on a my new updated track record document to send to potential new client. A few emails, then off to the park to day hello of a ring of glassmakers on the grass, chatting with Ben, and Chris Williams, Adele, Rick, Sally, Kate, Frances and Jane. They were eating donuts, and so I had one too.  Ben has lost lots of weight, and is eating lots of fruit.

Then my first proper haircut since Valentine's day in my usual barbers called Clippers. However three of the five guys have left, two retired and one left for new pastures. I had my hair cut by the new woman, very chatty with tattoos and piercings and full face visor who charged me about six quid more than the last time I had it cut there. Still was so pleased not to be fingering the lengthy assorted hair levels at the back of my head any more  Sauntered home, and I spent an hour or two hoovering and washing floors and so on. Then Lorraine and I had an enjoyable curry and lots chats. She gave her Leaver's Assembly today in the Church for the oldest kids.

Below. First professional haircut in 147 days. 


Comments