A glass circle

Walked off this morning to Hove, rather a long walk, but I was listening to my Ancient Egyptian lectures as I paced. There I met a circle of my glass amigos who were having a socially distanced circular doughnuts, outside Chris William's hut. Very sunny when I got there. Found Adele, Sally, Rick, Chris, Kate, Kate and Jane there, Ben arrived a little later. Lorraine joined us towards the end, but was blinking freezing. She and I mooched along the seafront back to the car.

Amazing how this little group of folks has stuck together through the thick and thin of things over the last few months. A nice bunch of people. Ben offered me help restarting my window making, which I am keen to get on with. Just the best of Brighton.

Lorraine and I drove home and had hot coffee afterwards, which was rather nice. Below Chris, with his beach hut, in a moment of sunshine, Chris wrapped against the cold and Ben, Lorraine and Adele.



Comments