Wateringhole

Up early with Lorraine, felt curiously stressed this morning for no good reason. Perhaps it was because we had slept in a different bed last night. Took myself into the garden to chill out with a brief sound meditation that helped. Got to work on more animal diseases stuff, which I worked on a good deal during the day, and pinged it back to Paris late this afternoon.

Dawn came around to start prepping the painting she was going to do for us. Nice to have a coffee with her this morning and chat. Also talked to Anton today. 

I was able to go to on my walk this afternoon, and mooched up to Hollingbury Hill. Toby FaceTimed me while I was out. He and Romy had returned from a great holiday, to find there had been a severe storm in Toronto, and the big tree in the house opposite them had split.  Mooched about a bit on my walk, the little circular pond to the east of the hill was like a dried up African watering hole, despite a little recent rain.



Comments