Weirdly positive

A better day. Got up and started work on my Waiting Rooms project, then was given work by my pals in Chiswick, picking up comments on the poos and kidneys work I did before Christmas. Client ver prescriptive about what they wanted, but then when we provided it, they discovered they want something different. I simply did the job and was grateful for it.

Facetimed with Mum today, her paranoid next door neighbour has set up an array of state of the art security cameras, for fear of foreigners stealing his concrete dogs.

Went for three walks through Blaker's Park today, gradually edging up the amount of exercise I am doing. Felt happy to be outside, and on my last walk saw the sliver of the new moon. Still not what I would call well yet and had a headache all day. Pretty bushed by the evening, but cooked for Lorraine and I for the first time in a while. Went to bed, and I found some supposed lessons from Confucius on the internet. This bit spoke to us about events over the last few weeks.

"As Confucius puts it, “To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.” Like the rest of us, you may have struggled with setbacks and heartbreaks in life. Remembering the evils done to you will make you stuck in life and will prevent you from living your best life. Instead of seeing the wrongs done to you as negative, you can conquer it by seeing the wisdom it brings. Someone or something might be taken away from you because it was not meant for you."

Weirdly, for a January where I am broke, and have spent the month so far with an exhausting cold, I feel weirdly positive.

Comments