Rain, lovely rain
Occasional bursts of torrential rain from about 4 am -- and excited by more heavy rain this morning. Love it. I wore long trousers for the first time in months.
My writing is still flowing and it would be absurd not to just go with that flow.
Lorraine took Enzo for a swimming lesson this morning, which he enjoyed greatly, and so did Lorraine.
Other than writing, I made some more plum jam. I added too much pectin, so the jam is quite thick, but spreadable. It tastes good though, and I chucked in a cinnamon stick while it was cooking, and lots of lemon.
Then, as Enzo seems mad for transport, especially cars, we took him on a train ride to Lewes, which he quite enjoyed. We had a quick drink in a cafe, and brought him back again. He was very interested in the journey and in our fellow passengers.
Comments