Atonement
Lorraine and Beth taking Enzo off to his hospital appointment today. It seems he has a condition where certain foods, such as cows milk, react badly with him, not immediately but in half an hour or so. It's a kind of juvenile protein intolerance, which should right itself as he grows up. Beth, Lorraine and Enzo spent time with Pat and Maureen after, with Lorraine not returning till five.
A quiet day for me, I heard from Robin, spoke to Mum, and worked intermittently at writing. Yvonne contacted me. She will have extensive nursing duties when Brian gets back from hospital after his knee replacement. I arranged to see Brian later in the week. I also went to the gym and had a good workout, to sweatily atone for the weekend wrongs.
Lorraine got to the bottom of her mysterious shoulder rash. From the greenhouse, brushing against cucumber leaves.
Comments