Breaking boundaries
Enzo this morning, then with Enzo, Lorraine and I went around to Pat and Maureen's where Handy Kate was going to do some work in their flat. Lorraine drove Pat and Maureen home, and I pushed the wee boy home. On the way back I saw that Melissa was doing her art installation from her window, so we stopped to see her. Enzo being shy. Melissa sitting by a sign she'd made saying The Department of Boundaries is now closed. As were chatting a woman, with some kind of special needs came by and started going through her tray of things. I couldn't stay long as I we had to get back. A day of looking after folks, playing with Enzo, making Pat and Maureen teas and so on. I did have a little time to think here and there.
We took Pat and Maureen back, and spent an hour or so settling Pat down, as he'd had a toilet accident. The love and care Maureen and Lorraine give him is heartwarming. Was able to call Mum too, to confirm I'm coming up tomorrow.
Home and I cooked a curry for Lorraine and I, and we had some quiet time on the gold sofa, before an early bed. Comparatively cool this evening, which was nice.
Below, Melissa and a snap while I was playing with little cars with Enzo.


Comments