A seal at Splash Point

Editing this morning, finishing off the edit of my last interview with a poet called Ali Lewis. Time consuming, correcting the recordings after the pesky time delay.  Lorraine off to her personal trainer, then met Penny and was given some plants for Beth's garden.

A horrible accident on the Seaford Bends, meant Lorraine was very delayed getting home. We had our financial review today, with our advisor. He is a lovely guy, and loves weaving the progress of our small savings into the fluctuation of world events. All good.

Then Jim and Joy came round from next door for cups of tea and a biscuit. I like our neighbours very much. Jim borrowed a book from me, as he wanted to learn more about the Stoic philosophers, and I happened to have a book on the presocratics.

After they left, having been indoors all day, I went for a long walk along the seafront. When I arrived at Splash Point I found people looking at a grey seal which was snoozing on the pebbles, and adjusting itself, looking completely unconcerned about us. 

Home and Beth had popped around and Lorraine cooked us all a delicious stir fry.

Below, under white cliffs a grey seal.









Comments