Snow and sunshine

 Lorraine off to Ashford today. A beautiful day, which I was supposed to be editing, and sat at my desk for hours, but one of those days where your brain goes off at tangents however hard you try.

I met Palo for lunch, and we sat in Baca cafe signing copies of Snow, and making a few plans. Palo suggested we shoot down to Gallery Uno and sign the copies there, seeing as we had our signing boots on. 

She suggested that maybe I could go to the private viewing of the art show next week, and read poems. She will check if this is okay.  I like Palo, and she is a can-do person, and this little collaboration is fun.

Went for a long walk this afternoon, eventually, having been frustrated by my own lack of progress on the editing. A gorgeous evening, with blue skies. Mooched along the seafront. A murder of crows at one point.  Very blue and lovely.

Home, and not long before Lorraine arrived home safely. We are watching The Orville all over again. 

Below Palo and I in Gallery Uno, plus crows sunning themselves on the beach, and looking under Seaford Head.







Comments