Lovely Monday

A lovely Monday. I got up early, worked at a bit of poetry and sent off a manuscript, received a letter from my accountant which was very helpful and then I went for an overdue work out at the gym. I feel much more relaxed after doing something physical.

Meanwhile Lorraine had gone to school early to let a workman in, and have a day of finalising things in her office. However she was back by four having been to her personal trainer, and I was done for the day. I cooked dinner and Lorraine baked some banana bread and a rhubarb crumble. It was weird to have her back so early and so relaxed. It makes me very happy.

I kindled a book called Rejection proof: how I beat fear and became invisible by Jai Jiang. I watched his Ted talk and found it amusing and inspiring.  

Called mum briefly to confirm I was seeing her tomorrow. Anton has had a mystery bug which laid him out for a few days but didn't test as covid.


Comments